Wet, miserable weather
After teaching art for so long what next? I almost want to make a bucket list – is there a special name for a retirement bucket list? Well I’m going to start:
1. Clear out all the mountains of STUFF I brought home from my Art room and office after 100 terms at the same school.
2. Swim or walk somewhere every day.
3. Play for a minimum of one day per week with my granddaughter – no rules.
4. Find out about volunteering to help somebody.
5. Join in with a kindness every day.
6. Have lots of long lunches with other retirees/escapees.
7. Sleep in. Get up later than normal alarm setting – later than 7 am.
8. Think and do art.
9. Plan visits abroad
10. Phone mum every day.
11. Don’t die yet.
12. Laugh with someone more often.
I’ll add more I’m sure – this is just to start with.